Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January's Haul: Cow Vintage

Hi All!!

This will be the first of three posts of what I have picked up in the month of January. Todday's post is to show you what I have purchased from Cow Vintage since Christmas.

I am gradually becoming more and more obsessed with this store and all of the great vintage items that it stocks. I visit the store in Birmingham, just off the main high street (New Street) and I often have a gander in there on my lunch breaks.

Here is what I have recently picked up......


80's Bodycon Skirt
£2 in the sale


Crop Top
£3 in the sale


Leather Skirt
£10 in the sale



Leather Skirt
£35

I am so glad that I have a local-ish vintage I can visit regularly for great items! I will definately be purchasing from them more often.

Who else is a big fan of this store?



Doma-Nikki...x
P.S Enter my £50 shoe voucher giveaway just click here for details ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment