Friday, April 22, 2011

Oufit of the Night: I finally wore my feathers

Hi All!!

Another night out means another outfit for you all. This is from last night and I got a tad bit drunk again.. luckily i'm actually NOT hanging today *big grin*

I do however think the absence of a hangover today might have something to do with the Macdonalds I had before bed, the Macdonalds I had for breakfast and soaking up the sun with ice cold lollies? I love the warm weather.

Anyways take a peak at my outfit....




Taxidermy rooster feather cape- Handmade
Dress: New Look


Heels: Barratts



If you remember I posted about these handmade feathers here and I am so glad I got to wear them yesterday! I did get mixed reactions the odd immature 'is that roadkill' joke which I was expecting but I just feel like some people in Wolverhampton haven't got a clue about style, individuality or originality.


Anyone else get that feeling sometimes? About friends, family, hometowns?



Doma-Nikki...x

No comments:

Post a Comment