Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wrist Candy

Hi All!!

I have added some fabulous wrist candy to my watch collection which I thought I would show to you all. I don't tend to wear watches often but I do have a collection of watches with dead batteries that are boxed away for when I can actually be bothered to get them changed, anyone else do stuff like that?

I've never been that fussed about wearing them as I always use my phone to check times. After seeing these two all that went out the window....






Two very different styles of watches at bargain prices......



Geneva watch @ Harvey George Jewellery
£10
With the toy watch trend from last year I couldn't not own one of these. I had just not see any watches that suited me enough to buy until I saw this one and I love it. I wanted it in white rather then any other shade as I felt it would go with a lot more outfits. I bought it at a charity event my mother organised a few months ago but had to have it replaced as it didn't fit right. The owner of the boutique sells some lovely jewellery which I and some of my family members have also purchased. Another item I have from HG Jewellery is a leopard print ring.





Lipsy Watch @ Selfridges
£12.50
A statement watch if there ever was one! Rather then a strap this watch has a clasp and huge jewels placed around the time. I have never seen anything like it so I had to buy it at such a bargain price in the sale!


What's your favourite?


Doma-Nikki....x
Check out Pre-owned luxury watches from Mayors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment