Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nails: In the Nude

Hi All!!

Yesterday I changed my nail colour to a nude shade purely because I had a photoshoot booked and it wouldn't have been ideal to have those Christmas themed nails that I showed you all here. I prefer to have nails that stand out but it's aso nice to have something simple and calming every now and then....



Nails Inc: 'London'

As mentioned above my photoshoot yesterday was with the talented Neal Shaw and you can check out his work here. Here is a sneak preview of one of the outfits I wore....



Leotard: River Island
Hat: Funfancydress.com
Suspenders/Stockings: Birmingham Market
Lipstick: MAC 'Russian Red'



If you are following me on Twitter (@Doma_Nikki) then you will have already seen this photo and possibly one of the first shots of the shoot. I won't post it just yet as I am waiting to receive more images from the shoot so that I can do a full blog post! I am so excited to show you all though so watch this space!




Doma-Nikki...x

No comments:

Post a Comment