Monday, January 10, 2011

Hair: New shade on the horizon

Hi All!!

So i'm dying my hair very soon and i am hoping to get this lovely Rich Auburn colour that Beyonce is rockin'........



It won't be for a few weeks yet, I have just two days ago chemically straightened my hair so I need to wait at least two weeks before I dye it. This is advised with the relaxer that I use - Dark and Lovely- so i'm going to do as it says and wait.

I am soooo excited though because I haven't dyed my hair this light for years. Not since high school have I had brown hair! I've already picked my hair dye which I will be purchasing at some point this week; it is also called Rich Auburn 374....



Soon as i've dyed it I will then need to match my shade to some hair extensions, this will more then likely be the hardest part!!

So look out for this post in the next few weeks!

Doma-Nikki....x

No comments:

Post a Comment