Saturday, January 8, 2011

I want to get into Photography ♥

Hi ALL!!

So I really want to get into photography, as you may know I model as a hobby but i'd really like to learn film photography. This has recently become more of a obsession when I read this article in Company magazine.






'Ladies who Lens' is about three women who photograph using film camera's and they have inspired me more and more to go for it. I love Company magazine, so I am so glad they had this article to help me out.

I have recently been experimenting with the settings on my Samsung camera and also editing some of my photo's. Here's a few images....









As you may be able to tell I am really into the whole Retro, 60's and Vintage style of photography.

I have been eyeing up these camera's and unsure what to get at the moment but I love the style of each camera......





Fisheye No2 Pink Edition


Diana Mini White


Diana F+ Chrome




Do any of you girlies use a film camera or have any tips for buying/using one?

Doma-Nikki...x

No comments:

Post a Comment