Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Hanging Rail Vintage Fashion Market: Birmingham

Hi All!

I just wanted to let you all know that there will be a pop up Vintage market taking place this week - Thursday 3rd March - at The Coffee Lounge, Navigation Street Birmingham.




It is literally on the same street where I work so I was delighted to find out about it today via a photographers Facebook page. I will definately be taking a trip down there and checking out what is on offer to buy!

If you are a big fan of Vintage like me then make sure you take some time to visit the coffee shop and have a mooch around. I believe tables are being sold on a first come first basis for anyone who is interested in selling their own items priced at £5 before the event and £5 after.

If you would like to know more about booking a table or attending the event contact Over A Monkeys via forgotten-vintage@live.co.uk

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=189135291111036&refid=17


Doma-Nikki...x

No comments:

Post a Comment