Monday, March 28, 2011

Mother's Day Gift's on a Budget

Hi All!!

Mother's Day- Sunday 3rd April

The day we show our mothers we really care and appreaciate everything they do for us! A day I will definately be showing my wonderful Mom how much I love her...


I thought I would show you some lovely gifts for inspiration all under £50 for those on a budget. I personally will be splashing out a bit on my mom with the usual flowers and chocolates but I will be getting her some sexy heels too! I am the spit of my mom, it's where I get my passion of heels from! Take a peek at these gifts.....

Clinique Exclusive Brighten and Protect Gift Set £34 - Debenhams


Armani Diamonds Fragrance £34.50 30ml or £45.50 50ml - The Perfume Shop


Mark Hill Raw Zebra Straight & Shine Straightners £49.99 - Boots


River Island Bag £34.99 - River Island


Good Luck guys and I hope your mothers enjoy their pressies and the day!!

Doma-Nikki...x

No comments:

Post a Comment